MOT ran out, What do I do?

March 16, 2009

You can drive too and from a pre-arranged MOT garage/place of test without either a Vehicle Excise Licence (VEL) or a current MOT certificate. You must however, be Insured in respect of Third Party Liability and hold a current driving licence for that class of vehicle.  A point worth mentioning, you cannot stop off at a friends house or call at the shops to do your weekly shop. In other words, you must go too and from the Test Centre in pretty much the most direct route.


Got something to say?

Improve the web with Nofollow Reciprocity.